We are asking volunteers to commit to a minimum of one 4 hour shift within the 2-days of the show. Each volunteer will receive a RenCon volunteer T-Shirt and a 2-day badge to the show, along with our utmost thanks. Come be part of the fun! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the volunteer positions we need to fill include:
- Console Free Play - Helping with keeping our awesome free play area stay... well awesome. If you like fiddling with old TVs, have a fast knowledge of games, and don't mind the occasional cleaning of a controller or two. Then this may be the place for you.
- Registration - Everyone who enters the show will need a badge, this is where you would come in. You will help with distributing badges to attendees, guest, panelists, etc. If you like talking and interacting with people, this could be the place for you.
- Auditorium - We have many panels in three separate auditoriums. This role will help the panelists with keeping the panels running on time as well a managing lines/headcounts.
- Setup/Teardown - When assigned to do this area you will be helping with many different aspects, such as booth construction, exhibitor help, setting up console free play, Arcades, food runs... everything needed to make the show being able to run in the first place. As well as to pack up the show.
- Spareboard - These individuals are the ones wanting to experience multiple aspects of the show or who are indecisive. You will be asked to do anything here.
- Expo Floor - Our extra set of eyes and ears on the floor. Also helping lost or wayward attendees and just generally being pleasant, helping everyone have a good time.
- Info Booth - This will be the go to position for all things knowledgeable about the show. Helping attendees and sometimes staff with questions.
- If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com